Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: how many of you really likes blue ?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Hazoomy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    i know there's a super fan here so just incase she won't kill me i hear there songs [img]wink.gif[/img]

    so anyway i wanna see how many ppl that's all

  2. #2
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    not me oh no wouldn't catch me admiring the dunkster or posting on a board about him or any such shocking behaviour...!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    btw hazim - you a mandy moore fan by any chance?!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    **raises hand** I do....Terry and Ivana converted a lot of us...lol....they'll never replace Darren for me...but, they are so cute and very talented....you can't help but become a fan....and one of them is particularly "Spunkalific" [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Hazoomy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ya notised lol ya i am [img]smile.gif[/img]

    lmao ammmm i hope they won't tease you for sayin that btw

  5. #5
    Inactive Member lose yourself in thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I heard one song, but I didn't like it. I don't know, I just don't listen to a lot of pop music. In fact, I listen to very little. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Alisha

  6. #6
    Inactive Member hippo girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Hazim!

    i like Duncan cos he is soo *rarrr*

    and their song with Elton John is Up for selection on the Box

    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by lose yourself in thought:
    I heard one song, but I didn't like it. I don't know, I just don't listen to a lot of pop music. In fact, I listen to very little. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Alisha
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    haha....I like all types of music... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] btw...did you see my reply to you in your Good Charlotte post? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member lose yourself in thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Katt721:


    haha....I like all types of music... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] btw...did you see my reply to you in your Good Charlotte post? [img]wink.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Yeah, I saw it. [img]smile.gif[/img] I used to be the biggest pop fan, it was all I listened to, but I guess I kind of grew out of it quite early in life. lol

    Alisha

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Anniken's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2002
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't like them. One bit. :X

  10. #10
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, not really a huge fan.. Dunc is pretty *rarrrr* & their music is okay [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •